Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04499 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 157% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 82,151 ден (₩1,825,966) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prievidza costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 3,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)