Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04677 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 165% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 84,672 ден (₩1,810,575) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Anantapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Melbourne costs AU$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 350元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 4 hours ago)