Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 67.315 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 182% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,030 ден (£1,129) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)