Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.713 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 153% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,919 ден (€1,149) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)