Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.618 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 129% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,121 ден (€1,041) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Korba costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)