Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.317 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 127% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,853 ден (€1,074) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 2 hours ago)