Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,394 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01362 MKD / COP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,830 ден (COL$2,630,110) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)