Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.595 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 131% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,065 ден (€975) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niterói costs R$ 5.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Antalya costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)