Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.772 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,312 ден (2,782 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)