Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.707 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 23,722 ден (₨33,553) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)