Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.720 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 158% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,018 ден (€1,086) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)