Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13583 MKD / NGN *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 41% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,976 ден (301,661 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)