Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00354 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,330 ден (Rp 9,120,595) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)