Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.650 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 34,403 ден (R$ 3,565) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php240 (about 4 hours ago)