Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.736 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 86% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,588 ден (7,444元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$11,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 4 hours ago)