Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01362 MKD / COP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 30,625 ден (COL$2,248,033) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 2 hours ago)