Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.674 MKD / THB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 90% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,208 ден (30,583 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $22,647 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cairo costs E£ 43 (about 2 hours ago)