Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.720 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 30,342 ден (₨42,139) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)