Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00354 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,928 ден (Rp 10,135,473) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$28 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)