Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 38.498 MKD / BND
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 98% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,520 ден (B$1,442) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)