Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.921 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 27,109 ден (3,917TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)