Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.691 MKD / ARS *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 25,611 ден (ARS $37,044) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 3,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (42 minutes ago)