Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.279 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 232% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,228 ден (NZ$2,728) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 2 hours ago)