Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.436 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 233% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,532 ден (NZ$2,724) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 4 hours ago)