Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.612 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,997 ден ($1,330) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)