Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04450 MKD / IQD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 66% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,894 ден (1,008,902 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨2,568 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)