Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.626 MKD / RON
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,515 ден (2,813 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)