Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01354 MKD / MGA
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 27,014 ден (1,994,734 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)