Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.942 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 28,523 ден (4,109TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 1 hour ago)