Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.526 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 232% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 99,703 ден (€1,620) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baghdad costs 6,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 3 hours ago)