Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.720 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,216 ден (€862) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)