Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.909 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,149 ден (3,496TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)