Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.438 MKD / ETB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 32% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 34,436 ден (23,942 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 4 hours ago)