Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.553 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,433 ден (C$1,705) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)