Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.282 MKD / DKK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 179% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,306 ден (kr10,784) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 300元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockton, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$540 (about 3 hours ago)