Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.280 MKD / DKK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 178% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,682 ден (kr9,745) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)