Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.961 UAH / TND
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125₴ in Odessa you would need to make just about 51,368₴ (4,687 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)