Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.325 UAH / TND
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500₴ in Odessa you would need to make just about 47,493₴ (4,194 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)