Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.467 UAH / TND
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 22% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,052₴ (1,528 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Natal costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,699 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Ajmer costs ₨102 (about 1 hour ago)