Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.165 UAH / TND
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000₴ in Odessa you would need to make just about 49,871₴ (4,467 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)