Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.812 UAH / TND
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250₴ in Odessa you would need to make just about 55,441₴ (4,694 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)