Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia vs Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 642 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,613₴ (98,928 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000₴ in Odessa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)