Cost of living in Singapore compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,036 prices entered by 1,058 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.237 UAH / SGD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 167% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 216,664₴ (SGD $11,263) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)