Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00939 UAH / COP
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,806₴ (COL$8,392,281) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)