Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00936 UAH / COP
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,167₴ (COL$8,671,772) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)