Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! Odessa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Odessa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.35274 UAH / RUB *
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,566₴ (руб 214,226) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $930 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,539 (about 1 hour ago)