Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47657 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000₴ in Odessa you would need to make just about 70,881₴ (руб 148,733) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)