Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.771 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,152₴ (R$ 8,441) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)