Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.571 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 61% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 120,520₴ (Dinar 1,838) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)