Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.672 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 70% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,258₴ (Dinar 951) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)