Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.154 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 67% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 130,394₴ (Dinar 1,942) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)