Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,524 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.985 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 167% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 208,849₴ (Dinar 3,027) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stara Zagora costs 10 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Penza costs руб 850 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)