Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 941 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.417 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 68% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,041₴ (Dinar 995) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)