Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.037 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 53% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 114,677₴ (Dinar 1,592) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)