Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.652 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 142% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,749₴ (Dinar 566) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 650,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$141 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $76 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)