Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Odessa, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.713 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 47% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 110,487₴ (Dinar 1,656) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Peshawar costs ₨7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)