Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.776 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,302₴ (R$ 7,718) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)