Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,384 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.898 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,285₴ (€2,136) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000₴ in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)