Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000₴ in Odessa you would need to make just about 21,382₴ (4,734TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)