Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Odessa, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.252 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Odessa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Odessa (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000₴ in Odessa you would need to make just about 37,945₴ (7,225TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)