Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Odense, Denmark
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.677 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr21,305 (4,555 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 4 hours ago)