Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr20,447 (€2,748) in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)