Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.987 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 35% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr17,012 (17,242 kn) in Zagreb.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)