Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08169 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr11,109 (руб 135,987) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jundiai costs R$ 368 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)