Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.782 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr23,860 (C$4,990) in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)